Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Birthday was Awesome


So I had a super awesome 30th birthday! Way more fun than I could have expected. Quite a few people I love came together to throw me an awesome party. Basically a "This is Your Life" them with things from every part of my life. People dressed up in an outfit that reminded me of them. There was awesome food, drinks, and decorations including a trillion pictures of my whole life. The thought that went into the party makes me feel so loved and special.


How could you not be happy waking up to this lady!



So Nathan wore a tux. Maybe because we have been together so long (14 years) that he has worn one so many times with me?

The color guard was there!



Is that baby Jenny in that belly?



Stay Classy!






Yummy Cake!

The costume contest winners!




Some of the decor.....




Now she changed into the Mom jeans and Christmas sweater







I am so thankful to have such great friends and family that make turning 30 not all that bad. 

(I do have another child who decided to fall asleep in the car on the way to the party. She did eventually get to enjoy some cake though.)

1 comment: