Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lily's 1st Day of School

So my Lily has gone from this: 


To This: 



How can she be big enough for Pre-School? Gosh it doesn't seem possible. 

So I asked Lily the following questions and I think it will be fun to ask them around the same time every year. 

What is your Favorite Color: Pink
Food: Animal Crackers
Drink: Pink Lemonade
TV Show: Bob Bob
Movie: Brave
Restaurant: The Pizza Place (Pies and Pints)
Toy: My Bear
Place to Go: The Youth Museum
Thing to Wear: Pink Dresses 
Song: Twinkle Twinkle 
Be When I Grow Up: Coloring (artist maybe?)
Best Friend: Aidan and Connor (Cousins)
Trip: Gymnastics (we went with Aidan and Connor)
Thing to Do Outside: Play
Favorite Animal: Good Monkeys

What is Mommy's Favorite Thing To Do: Go To Bed (she's got me pegged. huh?)
Daddy's Favorite Thing To Do: Play in the yard





5 comments:

  1. This post is so precious! I hope your daughter just loves pre-school. New follower via the GFC blog hop :)

    Brittany
    secondhandsolace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Is little miss Lily three? My daughter is three and wants to go to school so badly but we just can't afford it at the moment. So, I will live through your adventures until we can put her in.
    Following you from the GFC blog hop!
    Love,
    Your Newest Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! That is so fun. I am stopping by from link & Mingle. Hope to see you at True Aim!

    ReplyDelete