Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Influenster-Cosmo Vox Box


I got my first Vox Box from Influenster, which is a pretty cool website that has tons of reviews for products. You can sign up to do reviews and earn a score which helps you get the free items! I love free (who doesn't) so it is perfect for me. And a little bit fun too. : ) All you have to do to qualify for the boxes is be active on the site. 

Here is what was in my box: 


Forever Red perfume from Bath and Body Works. I actually think this smells pretty good. I like having another perfume option. 


These Pilot pens are pretty neat. They are erasable. They write pretty smooth. Who doesn't need extra pens laying around.  


At first, I wasn't too excited about the Ghirardelli chocolate because I'm not a huge almond fan. But this is really good. The almond pieces are really small and you can actually taste the sea salt. I definitely recommend. 


This is a big score! A new Venus razor and extra cartridge. I'm I the only one that thinks razors and refills are ridiculously expensive? I usually buy a cheaper brand because I can't handle the refills price tag. This came with a coupon too!


I have a couple more invites to Influenster if anyone wants to try it out!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I agree that razors are too darn expensive. Have you seen this awesome video from Dollar Shave Club? http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

    Too bad they don't have it for women...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it where you can get them monthly? Nathan was talking about that.

      Delete
  2. Nice! Mmm, chocolate. I'll take an invite. My e-mail is Princess543@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete