Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Recipe ~ Sausage Balls





This weekend, we went to the last Mountaineer football game of the season. I love tailgating before the games, the food, fun, drinks and atmosphere is pretty amazing. One of my tailgating staples are these sausage balls. They are also perfect to make for a holiday party or potluck. 

What You Need:

- 1 Pound of Sausage (I use turkey sausage)

- 3 Cups Bisquick

- 4 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar

-1/8 Tbl. Pepper

Mix all ingredients by hand in a large bowl. I use my Kitchenaid Mixer and it works great as well. You need to mix until everything starts sticking together. Form into 1 1/2 inch balls. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. 
You can make these ahead of time and refrigerate. Serve at room temperature. 

I used to make these with my Dad who would be turning 67 today. I love and miss you so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment